- Definition of Our Service and Your License Related to the Services Offered
VEDUBOX e-Learning System offers up to 100 online user e-learning software portal, unlimited lessons, virtual classroom (live lessons) with up to 100 online users, rental distance education system service with software updates and technical support. The live course registration module is subject to an extra fee.
- Prohibited Content
Do not upload pornographic, hateful, confidential, harmful or other inappropriate content. Do not use the services to harass people or send spam.
You will, at all times, comply with all applicable local, state, and foreign laws in using the Services. You agree that you will not contribute, upload, post, link to or otherwise cause the distribution of any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, indecent, offensive, obscene, or in any violation of the rules of policies of ETGI GRUP; infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other property rights; risk the security, availability or integrity of the Services or causes harm to any user; transmit advertising material or any junk mail, spam or any other form solicitation in violation of any applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
- Intellectual Property
Using our services does not give you any intellectual property rights related to the content you access. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Third party content
Through services you will have the ability to access content, links, websites and services provided by third parties, and ETGI GRUP does not guarantee such third-party content will be free material you may find inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer or other mobile devices. ETGI GRUP disclaims any responsibility or liability related to such third-party content.
- Payment details
ETGI GRUP offers paid services for a fee. You are responsible for paying all fees charged by or for the ETGI GRUP and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. Payment receipts made to ETGI GRUP account will be accepted as official documents regarding the payment.
The payment will be made by you to ETGI GRUP’s bank account number by money order/EFT. Transportation, insurance, taxes, duties and fees related to the fulfillment of the payment are not included in the contract price. The contract price can be made in Turkish Lira according to the effective selling rate of the Central Bank of the day of transfer/EFT.
- Term and Termination
- Upon termination of the Agreement for any reason, your account will be closed. In addition, in the event that a defect attributable to ETGI GRUP occurs during the provision of the service and this defect cannot be remedied within 7 (seven) business days despite the written notification, excluding the termination of the contract, the date of termination by you in terms of the periods following the expiration of the contract. If, for any reason, there are monthly service fees paid in advance for the following months, the Contract Fees for these months will not be returned to you by ETGI GRUP.
- Before the end of the service usage period, you make the payment for the new period within 15 days. If the invoice amount to be issued by ETGI GRUP is not paid by you within 10 days after receipt of the invoices or on the date notified by ETGI GRUP by e-mail, the contract is terminated. You may terminate the contract within the service period. However, with this termination, you waive the service fee paid or committed to pay.
Due to the following reasons, the contract may be terminated by ETGI GRUP unilaterally with just cause without the need for notice.
- Your full or partial transfer of the services being received, or the rights granted to ETGI GRUP.
- Decision of bankruptcy or suspension of payments on behalf of you.
- Your default in paying the price of the services provided by ETGI GRUP.
- Applicable law and authorized court
SITE provides the services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You use the services at your own risk. You must provide your own device and internet access. ETGI GRUP specifically disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. ETGI GRUP further disclaims any and all liability related to your access or use of the services or any related content. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the services or such content is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability
If something goes wrong with the services ETGI GRUP’s liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the ETGI GRUP parties shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
(a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services;
(b) any content of any party other than the applicable ETGI GRUP party, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct; or
(c) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content or information.
You agree that any cause of action related to the services must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- Responsibility for any damage caused to ETGI GRUP
- User notification upon modification of terms
ETGI GRUP may make changes to this Term of Use from time to time for any reason. Typically, these changes are made to conform to current practices, comply with changing regulatory requirements, or other similar purposes. If ETGI GRUP modifies this Agreement in a manner that materially changes the terms or scope of the Services made available to you, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you by either contacting you via email or posting reasonable notice in connection with the Services to alert you to such changes. Your continued use of the Services after reasonable notice of such changes to the Agreement has been provided will constitute your consent to the revised Agreement terms, which shall apply to any use of the Services following reasonable notice.